Sunday, October 17, 2010

AG sisters.

I got to have my sister fix yesterday!  Yahoo!  How lucky am I?  You know how much I love little girls together.  I love the hugging, the giggling, the hair accessories, all the girly stuff.  Things always seem so gentle with sisters.  I'm sure you've heard me mention that I'm surrounded by boys at my house.  Gentle snuggling and 'nice play' are replaced with wrestling and trash talking.  I'm convinced that they are members of a secret fight club that neither can discuss.  Anyway, as you can imagine, it was an absolute pleasure for me to spend time with the AG girls.  Thank you, G family, for a wonderful afternoon.  Hope you enjoy the sneak peek of your pictures :) 



1 comment:

  1. I think I'm gonna die! These are AWESOME! Love them all. I will never been able to pick for my walls. You did a really incredible job. The girls smiled when they seen these.

    ReplyDelete