Monday, October 25, 2010

S & D Families

I'm convinced that Western PA grows good families.  How else can you explain the S & D bunch?  This brother and sister pair (and their spouses and children) scheduled a shoot in the hopes of getting a family picture to surprise their parents for Christmas.  The last time they had a group photo taken, that giggling little cutie in the front wasn't even born yet.  So, they were definitely due for an update.  I consider myself seriously lucky to have been able to spend a little time (or a lot, if you ask the men) taking pictures of this gang - what a riot they all were.  S & D families:  Thank you for the wonderful afternoon!  I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I loved taking them :) 

   

 (I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist throwing in that last row of pictures!!  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment