Friday, November 12, 2010

C. Family

Spending time with the C. Family (H, M, big brother J & baby sister A) reminded me how quickly our babies grow up.  I don't typically get weepy about these things when it comes to my kids ~ in fact I'm usually the opposite.  I love each new stage.  I love all the milestones.  And I celebrate inside when they seem to grow before my eyes.  But something about watching the C kids play made me miss those wonderful ages.  I forgot how much I love when 3-year-old boys stop cold in their tracks to watch a truck roar past.  I forgot how much I love when an 18-month-old enthusiastically repeats words.  I forgot about the chubby cheeks on a toddler...oh my heart, the glorious chubby cheeks!  And most of all, I forgot how much I love seeing the height/size difference between small children and their parents....just how little they look when they're in the arms or hanging onto the legs of a mom or dad.  It just melts my heart.  Those ages...those stages...they truly are gone in the blink of an eye.  What a wonderful time in the life of this sweet family. 

C's:  Enjoy your sneak peek!  Thank you for the fun afternoon!! :)   
 



4 comments:

  1. AMAZING is all I can ever come up with when I see your pics b/c you leave me speechless! I am bias because I love the C's and A is my Goddaughter, but I think these are your best yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erica! You are lucky to have pals like these - what a neat family! Can't wait to see you guys soon - yahoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of these families. You are just beyond words with your talent. Can't wait until it's our turn.
    Luv Ya, Sue B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SueB! Can't wait til it's your turn either - yahooo!!! Thanks for commenting-xoxo!

    ReplyDelete