Wednesday, November 10, 2010

R. Family

Meet the R. Family:  Mom N, and kids N & N.  Every time I see this threesome, I am in awe.  Talk about grace under fire.  This family has experienced more loss in the few short years that I've known them, than most families experience in a lifetime.  And they have managed to march onward, stronger than ever.  The loss of mom's dear dad, then her grandmother, and then tragically her husband should be enough to put anyone under, but not her.  She takes a deep breath, dusts herself off, and puts one foot in front of the other.  R Family:  You are truly remarkable.  I sincerely hope the darkest of your days are behind you and I pray for nothing but blue skies ahead.  (N, I won't forget to add God bless you too :)  Enjoy the sneak peek of your images!                 




No comments:

Post a Comment