Saturday, May 28, 2011

Looking good!

I must be sick.  Or maybe I like a challenge.  But I love hearing people say, "I don't look good in pictures" or "I'm just not that photogenic".  I couldn't disagree more.  In fact, I have yet to meet a single person who doesn't photograph well.  Am I a rock star of a photographer? (answer: not on your life).  But what I know is this:  once people start to relax, guess what happens?  They look like themselves.  And who doesn't look good like that

Not all of the following people believed they couldn't take a good picture, just a few.  And looking over the pictures, I bet you'd be hard pressed to correctly guess who those silly people were.  The following faces all have one thing in common though:  They are all members of the class of 2011.  And what an amazing bunch they are:  smart {all are heading to college, one on a full academic scholarship}, athletic {several routinely graced the local sports pages as star athletes}, brave {one climbed a barn roof for/with me}, charming, witty, graceful, fun-loving...the list goes on and on.  It was a pleasure spending time with each of you.  In life, as in your photos, continue to be yourselves.  I wish you all the best!  xoxo!   
   

Congratulations to the class of 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment