Monday, September 27, 2010

Pepperberry's grand {re}opening!

I had the honor of taking pictures at the grand reopening of Pepperberry's, my favorite little shop of treasures in New Wilmington, PA.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...Pepperberry's expanded {cue the angels, will you?}.  Everywhere you look, your eye lands on something clever, unique & just plain fabulous.  From the old spigot handles on the window treatments to the mason jar lights above the cashwrap area...it's loaded with one-of-a-kind gift and decorating ideas.  There are sweet gifts for newborns, delicious hostess treats, little surprises for your friends (and better yet, yourself).  If you're anywhere in this area, do yourself a favor and stop in.  Trust me.  It's that good. 

 

That does it.  Looking at these pictures makes me miss this place.  I'm going back!!  Congratulations to Laurie and Team Pepperberry's on a wonderful reopening!!! 

5 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job with these photos of Pepperberry's, Susan. I'd hire you any day to shoot on behalf of my business. You have a beautiful career ahead of you -- I can see it! ;)

    -- Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby!! Thank you so much for your encouragement ~ I have heard the most wonderful things about you from L. so it's a real treat to connect with you! I've been following you on facebook - love, love, love all the tips/links you post. Keep up your good work! Hopefully our paths will cross soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does it, I'm heading to Pepperberry's next week. You have convinced me with your fine eye for detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Susan. Really like the coloring and the store looks so inviting, like I could get lost in there for hours. How fortunate that you are close enough to visit:)

    The header looks terrific!! Thanks for the heads up...what were we waiting for??

    ReplyDelete