Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Senior moments.

I must be getting old because I don't remember people looking this good in high school.  Back in my day, we had hair that defied gravity (thanks to awesome mega-hold hairspray), we pegged our pants and we wore electric blue mascara.  Trust me, times have changed.  And for the better.  Below are some images taken of JMC, a local senior, who is a true beauty inside and out.  What a joy it was to work with you, J!  You are an absolute doll and I wish you all the luck in the world this year!       








2 comments:

  1. Those are the BEST! Oh my goodness, what great poses, & settings. She is such a pretty subject to work with and that certainly doesn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the locations. Looks like you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete