Friday, September 3, 2010

Big brother + little sister.

Hello photography peeps!  I'm so glad you popped in for a visit.  The following pictures are of a brother/sister duo I had the pleasure of spending some time with a few weeks back.  I love them enough to kidnap them and call them my own.  Seriously cute kids.  And their parents are great enough to kidnap too.  T & Family, if you read this:  Thank you.  It was an absolute joy to work with your family and I look forward to doing it again soon! 




 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you're right. There is no way that comment could make me sound like a total D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I knew I'd get a comment out of you!! My plan is coming together! {evil laughter}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Susan. Love your detail shots..you have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old do you think is too old for blue dresses and pink cowboy boots?? That is too cute! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi S & H - thanks for checking in! I'm thinking pink cowgirl boots + blue dresses are good for any age. Now, if I could just find my size in those boots!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here I am, and I'm not your mom (but I do really like your mom, maybe I'll be her someday).
    We need to do coffee sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill!! I would like to be my mom someday too :) You and I are totally overdue on a coffee date!! Let me know when you're free?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY STUNNING!!!! These are the types of images that parents treasure for a lifetime. OK, that came out a bit cheesy...but for real. INCREDIBLE. The lighting, natural "poses" and just everything. Childhood is so sweet, fun and innocent...and you got it!

    ReplyDelete