Wednesday, December 8, 2010

B, T, M and dog F: Canfield, Ohio

The day I was supposed to take outdoor pictures of B, T, M (and stylish dog F) of Canfield, Ohio, it was snowing.  And cold.  And snowing.  I was ready for it, but when B suggested we head to her place to get some indoor shots of her, boyfriend T, and daughter M cooking dinner, I happily changed gears.  Since cooking is an activity they enjoy doing together and I love taking pictures of food and families, this was a match made in heaven for me.  Little did I know how much fun it was going to be.  Have you ever met people for the first time and within minutes you feel like you've always known them?  I had to pinch myself because they were that kind of family.  They welcomed me {a total stranger} into their home like a friend, entertained me with their cooking and good humor, and then fed me.  Yes, I said it.  They fed me.  I am officially ruined {in the best way} because of them.  B, T, M and F:  From the bottom of my full heart and stomach, thank you for the fantastic evening.  Hope you enjoy the sneak peek of your images as much as I enjoyed capturing them.  :)                  



Have a wonderful holiday season together !

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this. It's hard to change gears and move inside when you are a natural light photographer. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete