Thursday, December 9, 2010

M Family: Volant, PA

Please join me in congratulating this season's recipients of the prestigious SWP Patience Award.  This honor goes to the family who exercises the most patience in waiting to see a sneak peek of their images.  I have tortured them long enough....drum roll, please:  Meet the M. Family of Volant, PA {cheers and applause!}.  These pictures were taken back when the grass was...well, not covered in snow and you could be outside without needing eight layers of clothing.  The session was a combo senior/family shoot which are always a blast for me because I love to watch family members interact.  The dynamics fascinate me and I love to capture that energy in pictures.  Aside from having a plain blast with these guys, I got an education in all things cow-related, as well as miniature donkey, llama, and several other exotic creatures I can't remember the names of.  Thanks for the great afternoon and enjoy your sneak peek!   :)      


Have a wonderful holiday!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment