Sunday, December 5, 2010

C Family: New Castle, PA.

Meet the C. Family from New Castle, PA.   Mr. C and I have known each other since the 4th grade when he transferred to my school.  My 9-year-old self remembers that he was a nice kid from a nice family, he could run fast, and all the girls thought he was cute.  I also remember wishing I had his older sister's hair, but that's beside the point.  Anyway, Mr. C and I remained friends all the way through high school and into college.  When life took us in different directions, we kept up when we could.  These days, our paths cross in places like the grocery store and local restaurants.  Every time I see him, I'm always happy to know that not much has changed about him.  He's still the same great guy and now he has a wonderful little family of his own.  I don't know how fast he runs though, so don't bother asking.  


 Thank you, C. Family, for the wonderful evening!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment